MON - THU: 8:00am-6:00pm FRI : 8:00am-4:30pm SAT: 9:00am-1:00pm
MON - FRI: 8:30am-5:00pm
MON - THU: 9:00am-6:00pm FRI: 9:00am-4:00pm
MON - FRI: 8:30am-4:30pm
You may call the Student Health physician on-call for phone consultation. The Student Health physician on-call can be reached by calling 504-889-3352. This connects you to the answering service that will take your name and phone# and then contact the on-call physician who will call you. This physician may give medical advice over the phone, or send you to a hospital's emergency room. If you have a medical EMERGENCY, call TEMS, 504-865-5911 if living on campus, or 911 if living off campus.
- On the Uptown Campus dial 865.5911
- On the Downtown Campus dial 865.5555
- If you are off Campus please dial 911
- If there is an emergency on campus, call campus police at 865-5911.
- If there is an emergency off campus, call 911.
- If you need immediate medical assistance, go to the nearest emergency room or call 865-5911 or 911.
After business hours, if you are experiencing an urgent psychological crisis you may call campus police at 865-5911 who will put you in touch with a Tulane Professional who can assist with your crisis.
Student Health Center, New Orleans, LA | 504-865-5255 | email@example.com