CAMPAIGN GOAL: $700 million
With the help of alumni, parents,
students, faculty and all our
friends, the promise of Tulane
University can continue to grow
well into the future.
GOAL: $325 million
PROGRESS: $297.5 million 91.5% of goal
Faculty and Student Recruitment and Retention
- Support for the Faculty Retention Fund to attract and retain world class faculty.
- Support for new endowed chairs and professorships in specific areas of strength in the schools.
- Support for scholarships, fellowships, research, travel and internship opportunities to enhance Tulane's efforts to recruit and retain outstanding undergraduate and graduate students.
- Support for the Tulane Athletics Endowment to ensure the long-term financial viability of Tulane's Division 1-A athletics program.
- Support for the Howard-Tilton Memorial Library Endowment for enhancement of collections.
STRATEGIC PROGRAMS AND PARTNERSHIPS
GOAL: $150 million
PROGRESS: $238.3 million158.9% of goal
Tulane's Distinctive Undergraduate Experience
- Support for enhanced student programming within the Newcomb-Tulane College.
- Support for the Center for Academic Advising.
- Support for the Center for Public Service.
- Support for additional programming for undergraduate women through the Newcomb College Institute.
- Support to increase the residential college communities on campus.
Tulane's Strength in Pioneering Research
- Support for enhancing the strength of the School of Medicine's research programs through the Gene Therapy Center, Tulane Cancer Center and the Center for Infectious Diseases.
- Support for building innovative and distinctive initiatives within the School of Science and Engineering.
Tulane's Strategic Partnerships for Rebuilding the New Orleans Community
- Support for the Academic Consortium Partnership with Dillard, Loyola and Xavier Universities.
- Support for public-private partnerships in rebuilding New Orleans through the Partnership for the Transformation of the Urban Community.
- Support for Tulane's efforts to rebuild and support K-12 education in New Orleans through its Institute for Public Education Initiatives.
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
GOAL: $125 million
PROGRESS: $93.5 million 74.8% of goal
- Support for the expansion and renovation of the Lavin-Bernick Center for University Life.
- Support for the expansion and revitalization of residential living communities for undergraduates.
- Support for the upgrade and renewal of educational and research facilities within the School of Medicine.
- Support for the enhancement and renovation of recreational and athletic facilities including the Tulane Baseball Stadium, the Tulane Basketball Arena and an academic support center for student athletes.
- Support for the upgrade and expansion of Howard-Tilton Memorial Library and Tulane's library collections.
GOAL: $100 million
PROGRESS: $101.3 million 101.3% of goal
- Current-use operating support for people, programs, facilities and renewal initiatives providing critical funds for property and operating recovery efforts, other campus improvements and technology and seed funds for projects with new strategic partners and other renewal possibilities.
The Tulane Fund includes allocations for:
- Tulane University General Support
- Newcomb-Tulane College
- Newcomb College Institute
- School of Architecture
- A.B. Freeman School of Business
- School of Continuing Studies
- Law School Annual Fund
- School of Liberal Arts
- Howard-Tilton Memorial Library
- School of Medicine
- Tulane National Primate Research Center
- School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine
- School of Science and Engineering
- School of Social Work
- Tulane Athletics Fund
- Tulane Rebuilding Fund*
*Matching funds available for first time donors. Call 888-265-7576 for more information.