WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
- Be prepared for hurricanes well in advance of a storm threat. Follow the guidelines in the Tulane Hurricane Guide for Students or the Tulane Hurricane Guide for Faculty/Staff.
- Pay attention to emergency alerts, emails and web postings regarding the forecast for an approaching storm.
- Enact your plan based on guidance from the university administration.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
- Tulane will monitor all approaching storms well in advance of any potential impact.
- Tulane will issue information on evacuation and campus closure via text, e-mail, voicemail and web.
- Tulane will close and evacuate all campuses if necessary.
- After a storm, information will be distributed on the status of campuses and dates for re-opening.
For more information, visit: HURRICANE PLANNING
⇐ back to EMERGENCY PROCEDURES