For full program information and application, please open the UGL Services Community Service Scholarship Application.
To be considered eligible, applicants must complete the attached application form and meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a 2.7 cumulative GPA.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours) at Tulane University as an undergraduate student during the scholarship period and have successfully completed two semesters of full time course work.
- Students must demonstrate proven leadership abilities and a record of meaningful community involvement.
- Students must submit a detailed and innovative proposal for a campus/community service project.
- Students must provide contact information for two references, with at least one coming from a representative of a community agency that you have served or will be serving. These references will be sent an electronic recommendation form to complete by March 28th.
- The deadline for applications is March 14, 2014. Email application materials to Avery Brewton (email@example.com). If you wish to receive feedback about your proposed project before the application deadline, you must submit your application materials by February 28th.
- Electronic references due by March 28, 2014.
- A selection committee will first assess applications and proposals to ensure that it meets the academic requirements and the selection criteria.
- Selected applicants will be notified if they are selected for an in-person interview by April 3, 2014. A final decision will be made shortly after.
- All interviews will be conducted by April 11, 2014.
- The Scholarship period is for the 2014-2015 academic year.