For full program information and application, please open the UGL Services Community Service Scholarship Application.
To be considered eligible, applicants must complete the attached application form and meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a 2.7 cumulative GPA.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours) at Tulane University as an undergraduate student during the scholarship period and have successfully completed two semesters of full time course work.
- Students must demonstrate proven leadership abilities and a record of meaningful community involvement.
- Students must submit a detailed and innovative proposal for a campus/community service project.
- Students must provide TWO letters of recommendation, with at least one coming from a representative of a community agency that you have served or will be serving.
- The deadline for applications is Wednesday, February 12, 2014. Email application materials to Avery Brewton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Letters of recommendations must be submitted by Friday, February 14, 2014.
- A selection committee will first assess applications and proposals to ensure that it meets the academic requirements and the selection criteria.
- Selected applicants will be notified if they are selected for an in-person interview by Febraury 21, 2014. A final decision will be made shortly after.
- All interviews will be conducted by February 28, 2014.
- The Scholarship period is for the 2014-2015 academic year.