Louisiana Latino Health Coalition for HIV/AIDS Awareness
2601 Tulane Ave.
New Orleans, Louisiana 70112
Directions To Agency:
Primary Phone: 504-862-3322
Primary Agency Contact
Name: Christina Eaton
Agency type: Non Profit
Beginning date for service:
does not carry
does not carry
worker's compensation insurance.
Formed in 1999, the Louisiana Latino Health Coalition for HIV/AIDS Awareness (LLHC) is a dynamic body of individuals, health providers, community leaders, and advocates representing multiple organizations. The Coalition pioneers efforts to assess and address the HIV/AIDS needs of Louisiana’s Latino population.
Division Mission Statements
- Nonprofit The mission of the Louisiana Latino Health Coalition for HIV/AIDS Awareness is to bring health service providers, community leaders, and advocates together to form an organized body that will ensure the HIV/AIDS needs of the Louisiana Latino community are met.
Populations Served by Agency
- Latino community
- Providers of healtcare and services to the Latino community
Topics Of Interest for this agency
- Community Organizing
- Cultural Studies: Latin American
- HIV Education
- Immigration Law and Policy, Condition of local immigrant community
- Networking with educational agencies and non-profits
Public Service Needs
- Collect data
- Conduct surveys.
- Develop a new website or contribute content to an existing webpage
Resource Needs for this agency
- Cross cultural networking, education and communication
- Technical Assistance
Public Service ActivitiesError in custom script module