Global Health RC, Inc.
1441 Canal St
New Orleans, Louisiana 70112
Directions To Agency:
Primary Phone: 504-535-0548
Primary Agency Contact
Name: Yaye Sarr
Agency type: Non Profit
Beginning date for service:
does not carry
does not carry
worker's compensation insurance.
We value honesty, excellence, integrity, services that respect local cultures and values, partnership, community empowerment and leadership, needs based programs, planning and policy development & health prevention.
To improve the quality of life of citizens by advancing access to health care services for vulnerable populations and underserved regions and communities.
Division Mission Statements
- Smiles to Geaux The Program assists schools, and other private and public facilities in fostering access to oral health services in Louisiana.
The mission of GHRC is to improve access to oral health care by advancing public health services in underserved areas and by improving access to care for vulnerable and low income populations.
We offer dental care in schools, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and in other settings (e.g., daycare centers and Head Start).
Populations Served by Agency
- Elderly & Disabled
- Low-income children
Topics Of Interest for this agency
Public Service Needs
- Maintain communication with agency clients
- Raise funds
- The intern will aid the 7th Ward Neighborhood Center in creating a membership database that will enable the Center to communicate with community groups and individuals, and to build a sustainable grassroots fundraising structure.
- Organize an outreach event
- Distribute outreach material
- Submitting articles for publication
- Student will research online databases and corporate websites for private and public grants for non-profit educational programming.
Resource Needs for this agency