APEX Community Advancement, Inc.
2019 Simon Bolivar Ave.
New Orleans, Louisiana 70113
Directions To Agency:
The Center is located on Simon Bolivar in between St. Andrew and Josephine St.
Primary Phone: 504-358-2739
Primary Agency Contact
Name: Alexandra Ehrhardt
Agency type: Non Profit
Beginning date for service:
does not carry
worker's compensation insurance.
The APEX was founded with the goal and purpose of Improving Lives Through Education, Technology and The Arts. We believe our goals are best met by serving not only the adult population of our parish, but starting our children on the path to their future.
Populations Served by Agency
- Low-income children
- Youth Populations and Their Families
Topics Of Interest for this agency
- Community Building
- Curriculm development involving computer technology
- Data Analysis
- Economic Development
- Enhance academic achievement for under-resourced students
- Food Security
- Increase motivation levels of under-resourced students
- Networking with educational agencies and non-profits
- Public Health
- Social Justice
- Website Development
Public Service Needs
- Provide case management
- A new artist program and a new logo for APEX
- Collect data
- Routine programming and consistent attendance
- Mentor youth from 12-18 years old in small group setting
- Provide administrative assistance
- Distribute outreach material
- Perform for/ with community residents
- Student(s) will assist Program Services Coordinator in planning, developing, coordinating and implementing educational programs and services for 50 high school students and performing other related duties assigned.
- Student will research online databases and corporate websites for private and public grants for non-profit educational programming.
- Tutor youth from 12-18 years old in one-to-one setting
Resource Needs for this agency