Prospective applicants are encouraged to communicate with CCC faculty via phone and/or email and secure answers to any questions they might have regarding the program. When feasible, a face-to-face meeting may be arranged.
Applicants should submit required materials through School of Liberal Art's On-Line Application to Graduate Programs by December 1. Be sure to select one of the three areas (Sociology, Social Work, or Urban Studies) under "specialization". Shortly after the December 1 deadline for admission, your file will be reviewed and you will be notified as to whether it is complete or incomplete.
Admission to the CCC Program is highly selective and based on a matrix assessment that takes the following elements into account.
1. Applicant’s undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) record
2. Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (taken within past 5 years)
3. International students only: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
4. Academic and/or professional recommendations
5. If applicable, employment and other relevant experiences, including any relevant courses that did not result in degree credit
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 firstname.lastname@example.org