The purpose of the Alumni Professional Achievement award is to recognize the university's alumni who have distinguished themselves through their professional accomplishments, and whose contributions honor the legacy of excellence at Tulane University.
The candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Leadership and depth in his or her chosen professional activities;
- Exemplary achievements rooted in his or her education at Tulane University;
- Commitment and goodwill demonstrated toward Tulane University;
- Impact and legacy resulting from the candidate's involvements; and
- Future potential to serve as a Tulane University volunteer, donor and/or advocate.
- The recipient must be an alumnus/a of Tulane University.
- The recipient must be in attendance at the designated ceremony in order to receive the award.
Alumni Relations, Tulane University, 6319 Willow Street, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5901 firstname.lastname@example.org