Appointments & Walk-In Services
To Make An Appointment, please click one of the links below and use your Tulane Email ID (without the @tulane.edu) and password to log in.
Our services are free to all Tulane students and located on the first floor of Building #14 - Science and Engineering Lab Complex.
CLICK HERE to make an appointment for TUTORING services.
- Tutoring appointments are 30 minutes 1-on-1 with a Peer Educator.
- After 30 minutes, the Peer Educator may have another appointment, but you're welcome to stay as long as you would like.
- If no appointments are available at the time you want, you're welcome to Walk-In. However, before using our Walk-In services please review the Walk-In Schedule below to ensure a Peer Educator will be here for the subject you need help with.
CLICK HERE to make an appointment for WRITING services.
- Writing appointments are 30 minutes 1-on-1 with a Peer Educator.
- Please bring a printed copy of your paper.
- We offer assistance on Tulane course papers only.
CLICK HERE to make an appointment for PEER COACHING services.
- Peer Coaching appointments are 60 minutes 1-on-1 with a Peer Educator.
- Some topics covered in Peer Coaching are time management, transitioning to college, study strategies, campus involvement, stress management, major/career exploration, and much more.
CLICK HERE for the Fall 2013 Walk-In Schedule.
- Walk-In services are first-come, first-served in a small group setting. You're welcome to stay as long as you would like.
If you're interested in hiring a private tutor, please CLICK HERE for a contact list. The list is provided as a courtesy to those students who wish to pay for private tutoring.