shadow_tr

Joseph Merrick Jones Memorial

Built in 1939, Joseph Merrick Jones Hall was the original Howard-Tilton Memorial Library. When the current library opened across the street in 1969, Jones Hall became Tulane's law school. The Law School moved out in late 1994 and the building now houses Classical Studies, the Hogan Jazz Archive, the Louisiana Research Collection, the Southeastern Architectural Archive, the Stone Center for Latin American Studies, and the University Archives.

Joseph Merrick Jones Hall

Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 website@tulane.edu