shadow_tr

F. Edward Hebert Hall

Hebert Hall was constructed in 1894 by architects Harrod and Andry. This building was originally built to house the chemistry department. This building was enlarged in 1979 and offers spaces appropriate for classrooms and offices.

Hebert Hall
Hebert Hall

Building Number: 7

Administrative and Academic Units in this Building:

Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 website@tulane.edu