shadow_tr

Walter E. Blessey Hall

Walter E. Blessey Hall houses the earth and environmental sciences department and was constructed in 1894 by Architects Harrod and Andry. This building is one of the four original buildings constructed on the Tulane Campus and is architecturally similar to Gibson Hall.

Blessey Hall
map

Building Number: 11

Administrative and Academic Units in this Building:

Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 website@tulane.edu