Richardson Memorial was constructed in 1908. Architects Andry and Bendernagel designed it in the Richardsonian Romanesque style. Built of brick, this building was named by the Board of Tulane University in memory of Tobias Gibson Richardson, dean of the medical department and one of the original members of the board. The building originally housed laboratories and classrooms for the School of Medicine. It later housed various arts and sciences classrooms and is now home to the School of Architecture.
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 firstname.lastname@example.org