Welcome back to campus! Make sure to take advantage of the tools Technology Services has available to make computing and accessing campus resources easier.
New to Campus
If you're new to campus see http://tulane.edu/tsweb/students/ for an abbreviated guide to campus technology.
You'll also want to install:
- The Tulane Mobile App
The Tulane Mobile App includes a directory of contact information for students, faculty and staff. Students can search the University directory and make calls or send email directly from the app. The app also integrates with the student information system allowing students to check grades and view schedules.
Apple devices: http://riptide.me/l2
Android devices: An Android update is coming soon. Android users may download the Android compatible version of the app at http://riptide.me/m3 and
- the Blackboard Mobile App (https://tulane.edu/tsweb/news/bbmobile.cfm)
The Blackboard Mobile app allows students to check grades, handouts, assignments, and more.
Our Technical Support and Network Operations Center (TSNOC) and onsite staff are at the ready to help you with any computing issues. You may contact us in the way that you find most convenient
- Write email@example.com
- Call us. From the Uptown Campus call Monday through Friday 7AM - 7PM at 504-862-8888 or extension x8888. From the Downtown Campus, call 504-988-8888 or extention 8-8888. From off-campus dial 504-862-8888.
- Search the Knowledge Base at https://tulane.service-now.com/kb
- Go to the TSNOC online at https://tulane.service-now.com/
- Walk-up service at the Technology Connection or the Learning Commons on the first floor of the Howard-Tilton Memorial Library.