shadow_tr

Tilton Memorial Hall

Constructed in 1902, Tilton Memorial Hall is named for Frederick W. Tilton, prominent importer of railroad iron. It was originally built to house the university library. It was designed by architects Andry and Bendernagel in the neo-Romanesque style with intricate stone carving and decoration.

Tilton Memorial Hall
map

Building Number: 2

Administrative and Academic Units in this Building:

Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 website@tulane.edu