If your Splash Card is lost or Stolen, there is a $30.00 replacement fee. If your Splash Card is damaged or inactive, there is a $10.00 replacement fee. Fees are payable by SplashCash, cash, check, or accounts receivable (if applicable). Splash Card Services does not accept debit or credit cards.
To obtain your Splash Card, don't forget the following:
- a driver's license, state ID, or military ID or passport
- if it's a replacement card, once of our accepted methods of payments and a bright smile
Replacement cards are issued:
107 Lavin Bernick Center, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
802 Tidewater. Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm. Closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm for lunch
You will not be charged a replacement fee if...
- you have an official name change or a change in classification
- your card is damage-free but your magnetic strip or felica microchip does not work
- your card has normal wear and tear. It includes worn magnetic strips and peeling lamination.
- your card is lost
- your card is stolen
- we cannot verify the card is yours. The picture, magnetic strip, and/or felica chip is heavily damaged and we cannot determine ownership.
There is a $10.00 replacement fee if...
- your card is inactive. Each time we print you a Splash Card, we encode an issue number into the microchip and magnetic strip. An inactive card is an older version of your current card or a previous issue number.
- if your card is damaged beyond normal wear and tear. Excessive wear and tear includes but not limited to bite marks, bends or creases, hole punches, exposure to extreme heat, and other misuse or intentional damage.
Splash Card, 102 Bruff Commons 504–865-5629 firstname.lastname@example.org