myTulane is Upgrading to Blackboard 9.1
Over the upcoming winter break, Technology Services will upgrade myTulane to take advantage of the latest version of the Blackboard learning management system. What can faculty look forward to in Blackboard 9.1?
Among the improved features
- Updated look and feel
- New Web 2.0 drag and drop capability in editing course menus and content. Less form-based course editing.
- Integrated access to YouTube, SlideShare and Flickr for
adding course content
- A notifications dashboard for system alerts, due dates and unread discussion board messages
- Course activity reports that will increase insight into how students are interacting with course content
- New course relationships menu allows users to move from a task in one course to the same task in another
- Streamlined grade center and assignment tools