Upcoming CEU events in the right hand sidebar!
The Tulane School of Social Work is constantly working to offer our alumni and community members a diverse offering of CEUs throughout the year.
EMDR Basic Training
Date: May 7-9, 2015 at Tulane School of Social Work
Trainers: Sandra K. Kaplan, LCSW & Carol Miles, LCSW
Learning objectives for the course:
- Learn the underlying adaptive information processing theory of EMDR therapy and other theoretical brain functioning and research issues;
- Learn to assess The appropriateness of using EMDR therapy with your patients;
- Learn to integrate EMDR therapy in to a comprehensive treatment plan;
- Develop the skill in using all eight phases of EMDR therapy.
If interested, please e-mail Parker Sternbergh prior to Friday, April 17th with the following information:
- Name and phone contact
- Status -- Student/ Licensure Tract/ School / Expected graduation date or not for profit agency/ mission of agency
- Explain your interest in EMDR and how you envision using it in your practice, how EMDR could benefit your agency and your agency's position on using it.
- Licensed Mental Health Professionals
- Professionals Working Toward Licensure
- Mental Health Graduate Students
- Professionals with Masters in Art Therapy, Christian/Pastoral Counseling, Drug/Alcohol Counseling and Music Therapy