Please call the After Hours Nurse Advice, FONEMED, 855-487-0290 for concerns when we are closed. Fonemed nurses will give advice over the phone or advise you to go to an Urgent Care or Emergency Room. If you have a medical EMERGENCY, call TEMS, 504-865-5911 if living on campus, or 911 if living off campus.
If you have a medical emergency:
- On the Uptown Campus dial 865.5911
- On the Downtown Campus dial 988.5555
- If you are off Campus please dial 911
- If there is an emergency on campus, call campus police at 865-5911.
- If there is an emergency off campus, call 911.
- If you need immediate medical assistance, go to the nearest emergency room or call 865-5911 or 911.
During business hours, you may come into CAPS and be seen, or you may call the Psychological and Counseling Center at 314-2277 to speak with a counselor. CAPS is located in the Science and Engineering Lab Complex, building #14 on the Academic Quad.
After business hours, if you are experiencing an urgent psychological crisis you may call campus police at 865-5911 who will put you in touch with a Tulane Professional who can assist with your crisis.
Student Health Center, New Orleans, LA | 504-865-5255 | firstname.lastname@example.org