shadow_tr

Gibson Hall

Constructed in 1894, making it the first structure on the present Tulane University campus, Gibson Hall was designed by architects Harrod and Andry in the Richardsonian Romanesque style and constructed of stone over brick. It was named for Randall Lee Gibson, Confederate General, U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the first President of the University Board of Administrators. The building houses most of the senior level administration as well as the Office of Undergraduate Admission and the School of Continuing Studies.

gibson

Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 website@tulane.edu