Completed in 1929 and dedicated in 1979, Dixon Hall is named for Dr. Brandt Van Blarcom Dixon, first and only President of Newcomb College. Its Italian Renaissance style was designed by Emile Weil, Inc. The building was a project of the Newcomb Alumnae Association. It houses music classes, music faculty offices, practice and
listening rooms and an auditorium.
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 email@example.com